- Report Cards: Report cards will be mailed out July 6th for all students.
- Timetables: Timetables will be sent out July 6th ONLY IF you registered early. If you did not register early you will receive your timetable when you register at the end of August or on the first day of school.
- Registration: Please ensure that you have all forms filled out and signed and a copy of your receipt printed (if you paid through school cash online). You may also come into the office to pay by debit if you would like.
Tuesday August 28 – all day – Grade 12
Wednesday, August 29 – 9:15-noon – Grade 11
- 1:00-2:30 – Grade 10
Thursday, August 30 – 9:15-noon – Grade 9
- 1:00-2:30 – Anyone who still needs to register or to make an appointment for timetable changes
- Bussing: Information regarding bussing for the 2018-2019 school year will only be available by the end of August. Please visit www.nsts.ca or call (905)346-0290 to find out your bus route and times
- Grade 9 BBQ: On Thursday, September 6th we will be hosting a free BBQ and open house for grade 9 students to come in with their families and meet the staff here at GSS. We hope you can join us!
- Back to School: First day of classes will be on September 4th at 9am. Make sure to set your alarms!
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER! STAY SAFE AND SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!